Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finale

It's been a long time since my last blog, and I would like to apologize to my loyal followers (ahahha all 5 of you). Anyway today I completed the final presentation of my Algonquin College career!!!! It went alright, but more importantly it was the last one! I'm not actually sure why I am so happy about this. I don't really mind presentations at all, and to be honest I'd rather do presentations than right lame reports on obsolete case studies. 
Funny how that transition took place....back in the day I used to be terrified at the fact I had to do a 3 minute speech in front of my class. Now we're smashing out 20 - 30 minute presentations like it's our jobs (hopefully someday it will be). For this skill set I would like to thank ....the public school system???? hmm that can't be right.
Changing from school to more school.....Fresh Meet 2009 was to me; a huge success. I met some seriously interesting people, and really had a chance to improve my networking skills. The venue was great, although a little toasty, and the company was better. Good luck to transitions class next year. Have fun trying to keep up with the best marketing group to ever come from Algonquin.

No comments:

Post a Comment