Thursday, March 26, 2009

Keen improvement

Another long library session last night. I was only there until around 8:00 pm this time, but at least a solid 6 hours of my life were wasted. I'm not a fan of this level of keenness, but I must admit that once I walk out of that cramped boring room (library), I have the feeling of satisfaction, as a piece of the weight that is the final semester is lifted from my shoulders. 
This upcoming week is a busy one for me, 3 more projects to start and finish, not to mention the most anticipated networking event of the year Fresh Meet 2009 (www.freshmeet2009.com). I still need to get business cards, and fix my semi-brutal resume. I sense many sleepless nights in the near future.

Oh ya! and continue to plan my Euro-Trip......but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment