Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long Nights

Last night quickly turned to early this morning for this guy. I have decided that being burnt out from all of this repetitive school work is not a good thing. It has made me lazy and irritable. So I have changed my ways! Or at least I'm trying to change them. I have spent all night so far in the Carleton University Library, which just happens to be where I am creating this post. Anyway, like I was saying, my ways are trying to be changed, I have done work on 3 separate projects tonight (that's a big deal for me), and smashed out some serious cold calling for Fresh Meet earlier today after writing an HRM exam. All in all productive day, I'm going to try to keep it going through to the end. Which is only 32 days away, not that anybody is counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment